the following is a brief description of what andre offers in his studio in the center of berlin, and of course, you can also book him for jobs around the globe – for booking inquiries please contact me via the contact button.
– a spacious color calibrated hd avid media composer editing suite
– a complete photo studio including flash & continous light setups – 3 backgrounds
– a wireless photo workflow
– 42″ LCD displays live pics incl. live review on iPad while shooting!
– a green screen studio complete with continous light setup
– comfortable and spacious client area for live review during photo and film & photo shoots
– beautiful, large kitchen area, including good coffee & a balcony for smoking customers
– the whole range of post production tools, all apple mac based
– production software ranging from blackmagic davinci resolve to the adobe suite etc.pp.
– almost endless hardware ranging from all the top nikon primes, a nikon D4 … to
– blackmagic cinema camera in beautiful, very gradable 10 bit 4:2:2 video quality & RAW
– metabones speedbooster – turning 1.4f lenses into 0.9f & 1.5 x crop factor on bmcc
– sound solutions ranging from wireless sennheiser EW100 G3 with a great lavalier mic
– rode boom/mic & a zoom H6 6 track 24bit 96khz recording device
– manfrotto tripods, ultra portable steadicam system for the bmcc and the nikon D4
– shoulder rigs, monopods, cages, follow focus systems …
– tiny, small and lightweight setups for shooting when space is an issue
– GoPro Hero3 black Edition outdoor camera & rigging systems
zdf - zweites deutsche fernsehen
1998 to ongoing
freelance multi: senior avid media composer editor director of photography
since andre has worked for the zdf, he has been asked to cover a wide range of events, like the elections in 2008 & 2012 in the united states, the revolution in egypt in 2011, the humanitarien crisis in dadab at the border of kenya and somalia in 2011, and amongst others, he’s covered the latest developments in the ukraine 2014 in donetsk.
since 1998 andre has been an avid media composer video editor. when the first news show at zdf started using the advantages of non linear editing systems, namely avids, andre had been a pioneering part of that revolution at the zdf.
1992 to ongoing
a photographer, a video editor, an avid editing suite, a studio, a dp, a guy interested in capturing light with whatever is in his hands, in creating something new, something bold. if i could choose, every day. let’s do it together.