ABOUT FY :
Fy’s building a new way for millennials to discover and shop on mobile whilst
giving the world’s best brands a new way to showcase and sell their amazing
We’re marrying creativity, technology and data in a way not seen before. From
our app to our delivery experience we want our users to fall in love with Fy
ROLE MISSION :
We’re looking for someone to assist our buying team on their mission to hunt
down and sign up the hottest brands to sell on Fy.
Specifically, you will be expected to:
• Support the buying team in sourcing hot new designers & emerging brands
from across Europe, and working on bringing them on board the Fy app
• Deal with daily admin for the buying team, answering emails, managing our
CRM & communicating across other teams
• Produce weekly, visual best and worst sales reports for the entire team
• Accompanying the buying team to trade shows to find new designers
• Collaborate with our merchandising, creative and marketing teams to support
on content creation & promotions.
• You’ve just finished a fashion or design related degree from a top university/
school or are in the middle of one and are looking for a placement
• You’ve got a great portfolio of university or other work that demonstrates your
passion for great design and fashion
• Ideally, you’ve already worked on a placement or have set something up that
shows drive and ambition (e.g. an online shop, a blog, a great Instagram
account with 100s of followers).
What you’ll need to succeed:
• You’re obsessive about women’s fashion accessories, trends and fashion and
design in general.
• You’re highly organised with strong project management skill, and have an
exceptional attention to detail
• You’re entrepreneurial, ambitious and tenacious. You’re motivated to get
things done yourself
• You’ve got excellent Excel/Google spreadsheet skills.
EXPECTED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES :
We’re a team of A-players, if you think you can demonstrate all of the skills
below we want to hear from you:
• Tenacious: you never give up & are persistent
• Intensely curious: you ask a lot of questions, a lot of great questions and
have a restless energy to experiment, understand and learn
• Flexibility and adaptability: you adjust quickly to changing priorities
and conditions, and cope well with complexity and change
• Proactivity: you act without being told what to do and bring new ideas to Fy
• Empathy: you understand what makes people tick and what excites
them and are able to translate this into be a team player.
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK HERE :
The Fy team brings together a diverse and international mix of people from
buying, creative and technology backgrounds. We have team lunch, nights out
and cocktail o’clock every friday at our sunny offices in Berlin Kreuzberg.
To apply, please email your CV and portfolio, a project you’re proud of or your
Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat or Behance to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in
the subject line.